Comfort Height Toilets
Comfort Height toilets are only a few inches taller than standard models, but that added height can make all the difference when it comes to your comfort and the every day use of your bathroom.
The higher bowl height is good for your knees & back and can offer real advantages to seniors and people with mobility problems.
Sitting down and standing up is made easier.This can make all the difference when it comes to your sense of ease and comfort in the bathroom.
Adding a grab bar can ensure your complete stability.
Comfort height toilets are ADA compliant, meaning a comfort height toilet from Safety for Seniors conforms to the recommended Americans with Disabilities Act standards.
A comfort height toilet looks nice in the bathroom and does not look like a piece of safety equipment.
Installed Services available in Amherstburg, Essex, Kingsville, Lakeshore, LaSalle, Leamington, Tecumseh, and Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
Raised toilet seats that attach to the top of a toilet bowl have been the usual choice for those requiring an elevated toilet.
A replacement comfort height toilet from Safety for Seniors is a better solution to the padded raised toilet seat.
- By design, raised toilet seats are not very stable. Many users have suffered a fall that was caused by a seat slipping and sliding off the toilet bowl. The risk of injury is even greater if the padded toilet seat includes arm rests or bars.
- The majority of raised toilet seats require the removal of the regular toilet seat and consequently there is no lid - just an open hole.
- These seats are generally unsanitary, unsightly and have robbed the dignity of those people forced to use them, especially when other family members or friends may have to use the same toilet.
- Raised toilet seats require constant cleaning due to the relatively small opening provided by the necessity of design.
- Many seniors and others with limited strength will find it very difficult to loosen and tighten this type of apparatus.
In the area of hygiene, health care workers and relatives are subjected to the potential of infectious diseases in the cleaning of raised toilet seats.
This image was taken in a retirement living facility when the raised toilet seat was removed.
Even with regular cleaning, this seat caused a major health risk to the user.
Choose the safer, more stylish option. Replace your toilet with a comfort height toilet.
Call Safety for Seniors today! (519) 915-2334